Dear foreigners! If you are interested in obtaining Russian citizenship by marriage — then this page is for you! For you in our international agency there are WORTHY BRIDES and Grooms.
Our employee Natalia Vladimirovna Burmakina (head of the Institute of Dating) will pick you a Worthy Bride or Groom.
Institute of Dating is:
* More than 10 successful years in the field of professional marriage services in Moscow, Russia and abroad.
* Modern proven techniques for the effective selection of pairs, extensive international experience.
* Club system. Nominal club cards of different status. They give the right to priority service in all companies of the partner group and in the partner companies in the territory of the Russian Federation.
Russian citizenship by marriage
One of the conditions for obtaining Russian citizenship under the simplified procedure traditionally includes marriage with a citizen or citizen of Russia. First of all, characterizing the process of accepting the citizenship of the Russian Federation as a whole, it is necessary to recognize the fact of marriage as one of its necessary stages. So, spouses must submit an application to the civil registry office located in Russia. A passport and its notarized translation of a foreign citizen must be attached to this application.
After that, the spouses need to go through several stages on the way to obtain citizenship by one of them, including obtaining a temporary residence permit and residence permit — as the final stage before applying for citizenship.
With the receipt of a residence permit and after 3 years from the date of marriage, a foreigner has the opportunity to apply for the acquisition of citizenship of the Russian Federation.
This application is submitted to the territorial department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for migration issues with the following documents:
1) marriage certificate;
2) a document on the renunciation of past citizenship;
3) residence permit;
4) a document confirming the registration of a foreign citizen in Russia;
5) documents confirming the existence of permanent income (tax returns of an individual);
6) photos of the established sample:
7) passport spouse citizenship of the Russian Federation
In addition, for a foreigner, it is obligatory to pass an exam for proficiency in Russian, knowledge of history and the fundamentals of legislation. As a general rule, men who have reached the age of 65 years and women who have reached the age of 60 years, as well as persons who have received a secondary education before 1991, are exempt from this obligation.
If the documents are filed according to the rules and all tests have been passed, the citizenship of the Russian Federation is granted to the alien. However, there are cases when some migrants enter fictitious marriages with the mercenary intent to seize Russian citizenship. In this situation, if there is irrefutable evidence that a foreign citizen has entered into a fictitious marriage with a Russian citizen, it is possible to cancel the citizenship and all the attached documents.
The term of obtaining Russian citizenship by marriage
Submission of documents for obtaining citizenship of the Russian Federation is possible only in the case of 3 years of marriage with a citizen of the Russian Federation registered with the registry offices. The term for consideration of an application and giving an answer is 6 months according to the general rule of the simplified form of citizenship
Citizenship on this basis may be denied if the person receiving it:
1) advocates forcible change of the constitutional foundations of the Russian Federation;
2) participated or participates in international, ethnic and other military conflicts or military conflicts directed against the Russian Federation;
3) participates in the commission or preparation of unlawful acts containing signs of extremist activity;
4) had a restriction on entry into the Russian Federation due to the presence of administrative expulsion, deportation;
5) uses when applying for knowingly false documents;
6) is in military service in a foreign state;
7) has a conviction that has not been removed or outstanding;
8) is prosecuted for committing crimes;
9) are convicted or are serving a sentence of imprisonment
This refusal can be appealed, eliminating its cause in case this is possible. In addition, the law provides for the right to appeal the decision.
In addition, another way to appeal in this case is filing a claim in court within 3 months from the date of its receipt. The case, if adopted, is considered by the court within 2 months. If the court considers that the refusal was unlawful, then the migration authority, which made the decision to refuse, would be obliged to prove its validity.
Procedure and procedure for obtaining Russian citizenship by marriage
The process of obtaining citizenship of the Russian Federation is characterized by the presence of several preliminary stages that the applicant must pass before applying for citizenship.
It makes sense to talk about each of them separately.
1. The first stage — the legal crossing of the border of the Russian Federation. Entry into the territory of the Russian Federation for citizens of different countries is often carried out in different ways. It is obligatory at the entrance to submit documents (visas, passport or internal passport). For example, when crossing the border, residents of the CIS countries must present a passport. Citizens of the countries participating in the Customs Union (Belarus, Armenia) must provide only an internal passport. Visa — for countries with a visa regime. Upon entry, a foreign citizen receives a migration card with a mark about crossing the border.
2. Marriage registration with a foreign citizen in the registry office. If the marriage is registered with the foreign state registry office, a corresponding confirmation is required.
3. Obtaining a temporary residence permit and residence permit. The list of documents for registration is as follows: marriage certificate; copy of the migration card; a passport or other document proving the identity of the applicant; 3×4 photos.
The following is a collection of all the necessary documents for applying for citizenship.
The most important thing for our agency is our reputation.
We treat each client with respect and honesty, protecting our clients from scammers, providing them with all information they require.
Before registration each lady needs to fill in application and have special interview with director of the agency.
This service is for people who found themselves in difficult circumstances (no matter for reasons). I am interested in giving you professional psychological HELP and emotional SUPPORT if you are a foreigner in Russia (Moscow). I understand how difficult it can be to stay in a foreign country with different mentality and without people caring and supporting you in difficult times. As I’m a professional counselor and English-Russian interpreter I would be glad to offer such a service to you.
I DO care about your problems.
If You have any questions — Please fill in the form.
Your data is protected by the Agency’s security rules and will not be transferred to third parties